The game schedule for your ballplayer’s team is now available in LeagueApps. To access the game schedule for one player or multiple players in your family, simply follow these basic steps.
- Visit the OYO website at www.oyoball.org
- Click “Manage Parent Account” (link in upper right corner) and login
- Click “My Schedule” (last item on menu sidebar along right side of screen)
- Review/print the schedules for all practices and games scheduled
Here are seven important schedule-related tips, notes and reminders for the 2019 Fall Ball Season:
- Regular Season Game Day Times Follow a Consistent Schedule — Starting Sunday, August 25, all games will be played at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. (with some select Junior Baseball and 14U/16U Softball games at 7 p.m.)
- Weeknight Practices Continue Throughout the Season – Through Friday, September 27, all teams will continue to hold weeknight practices as scheduled
- Games Are Scheduled for Labor Day Weekend — At OYO, we will play games on Sunday, September 1 as this allows us to complete out five-week regular season and single-day tournament before school Fall Breaks occur
- OYO Tournament Schedules Released in mid-September — Following a blind-draw open to the public on Sunday, September 15, the scheduling committee will complete, post and release all tournament brackets no later than Friday, September 20
- OYO Tournament Set for Sunday, September 29 — The annual Fall Ball single-elimination rec league tournament will start and end for all divisions on Sunday, September 29 (while 1-2 divisions may need to play one game on Saturday, September 28)
- Check the OYO Weatherline for Any Game Updates — The OYO Weatherline (317.767.5170) is used exclusively for game day updates, starting August 25. When in doubt, we encourage your family to check the OYO Weatherline approximately 45-60 minutes before your game. As an all-volunteer league, we do our best to update the Weatherline when weather or field conditions are questionable. All practice-related decisions remain at the discretion of your team’s coach.
- Rainouts Will Be Rescheduled on the Following Saturday — Using this automatic rollover process allows all families a chance to plan out their OYO schedules for the 10-week game season without having to accommodate last-minute additions. The only games that will not be rescheduled, if canceled, are those on September 22 since September 28-29 are reserved for the OYO Fall Ball tournament. Learn more about the OYO Rainout Policy.
If you have any questions about the OYO Game Schedule or upcoming activities, please contact an OYO Board Member.
As always, thank you for choosing OYO as your place for baseball and softball!