Your volunteer participation enables us to complete most projects internally and helps us keep our registration costs down for every player. We recommend you bring work gloves, work clothes, and a rake, if it is convenient. We will have volunteers at the park directing you to the tasks which need completed.
Our Spring 2019 Work Days will be on select Sundays below from Noon-4 p.m.
- March 10, 2019 – FTT and OYO Board
- March 24, 2019 – OYO Teams
- April 7, 2019 – OYO Teams, All OYO Families and Participants
Here is a special request for all travel parents and coaches on Spring Season Work Days:
Travel Teams are welcome to use the fields on our Work Days but are encouraged to refrain from scheduling games before 3 p.m. on any of the aforementioned dates to allow families time to work on the respective fields.
Fall Ball Season
Our Fall 2019 Work Day will be on a Sunday from Noon-4 p.m. When you arrive, please check in near the three-garage barn by Field 2 at the park. At that time, we will let you know where and how you can help. Our volunteer grounds committee will have a comprehensive list of projects around the park.
2019 Work Day schedule is August 18, 2019 for parents and coaches of all Fall Ball teams.
Here are two special requests for parents and coaches for the Fall Ball Work Day:
- During your child’s practice, if you are not coaching on the field, please use that time to help us with small projects around the park. If all our non-coaching parents volunteered one hour on this Sunday, we would receive more than 300 volunteer hours making the park ready for game days! You truly can make a difference.
- Coaches should be flexible and accommodate any volunteers who may need to come on to the field during their practice time. We have many on-field repairs and improvements to make. We will be as quick as possible.