With Fall Ball having come to a close, we are now preparing for our next program offering in just two months. In early January, our annual Winter Workouts will start in earnest helping our ballplayers prepare for another season of baseball and softball.
About the Host Site & Facilitator | Our 2022 Winter Workout program will have a new home and a new format, too. The sessions will be hosted at Underwood Baseball (6782 Hawthorn Park Drive, Indianapolis 46250) near 65th and Binford Boulevard. What’s more, all our sessions will be hosted by Dan Underwood, a proven baseball and softball trainer and 12U FTT Oaklandon Bombers head coach. Dan Underwood will facilitate all of the sessions tapping into OYO coaches and volunteers serving as station coordinators to maximize your ballplayer’s development, reps and experience during each workout session.
Here are some key details for the 2022 Winter Workout program offered by OYO:
- Program Dates | The Winter Workouts will begin January 7 and end March 13.
- Age Groups | We are offering workouts for all baseball and softball players ages 6-16.
- Number of Sessions | Each age group will have one weekly session for 10 weeks, and each session wll last 90 minutes. (The 2022 OYO Spring Season will begin practices on Monday, March 14.)
- Registration Fee | The fee for all players in all age groups is $110, and payment plans are available at the time of registration. (Registration will open on Friday, November 5, 2021.)
- Space Limitations | Space is limited to just two dozen players per division. Don’t delay, act today!
Thank you for choosing OYO as your place for baseball and softball! We look forward to seeing you soon!