The official 2019 Fall Ball Tournament brackets will be available starting Wednesday, September 11. The schedules were completed by a random draw executed by the LeagueApps scheduling software. Now, our volunteer board members are reviewing the brackets to ensure time and field space accuracy before releasing the final schedules
When the tournament brackets are released, families also will find additional games added to their schedule for Sunday, September 29 — the date of our single-elimination tournament. You will be able to download the bracket for your team, too. If you have any questions about the tournament, please check with your coach or your league commissioner.
Please note, a few important changes for games on Tournament Sunday (again, Sunday, September 29 only):
- All games are played on Sunday, September 29, but we use much different game times than during the regular season so read the brackets carefully
- Game times possibilities include 10 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. — and if we need additional game slots we’ll use either 8 a.m. or 7 p.m. as a last resort
- All games in all divisions will continue to use a 1 hour, 45 minute time limit, but the game will finish the inning
- The OYO Code of Conduct will be strictly enforced at all times on all fields with players, coaches, parents and fans
- Check the baseball rules and softball rules as some rules are different in the Fall Ball tournament, including pitching rules and fair play rules in most divisions
- If needed, rain date for the tournament is Sunday, October 6
These brackets are subject to change if any activities at Veterans Memorial Park, the home of OYO, are canceled because of rain or poor field conditions. We wish all our teams many memorable experiences and exciting games this tournament season!
Thank you for choosing OYO as your place for baseball and softball this fall!