2020 Fall Ball Game Schedule Format
Let’s Play Ball! Our Fall Ball program is ready to take the field! Teams will begin their season with practices starting August 2 and culminates with a single-elimination, one-day tournament on October 11, weather-permitting.
Teams are offered one Sunday practice slot (until games begin) and one weeknight practice throughout the entire season. These practice times and field assignments remain consistent all season — and you can find them by checkling your dashboard upon logging in to your account at LeagueApps!
ABOUT THE SEASON FORMAT AND CALENDAR
- Games begin weekend of August 22-23
- Teams will play Saturday games on August 22, September 12, September 19 and October 3
- Teams will play Sunday games every Sunday from August 23 through October 4
- Teams will participate in a single-elimination tournament on Sunday, October 11 (rain date: October 18)
- Tee Ball will play regular games on Sunday, October 11 (not tournament games)
ABOUT THE PRACTICE SCHEDULE AND GAME SCHEDULE
- Sunday Game Times | All divisions to play on Sundays at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Saturday Game Times | All divisons to play on Saturdays at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- By the numbers…
- 13 scheduled practices
- 19 scheduled regular season games for all divisions (except Junior Rookie and Tee Ball)
- 11 scheduled regular season games for Junior Rookie and Tee Ball
- No rescheduling of rainout games
SCHEDULE RELEASE COMING SOON!
Look for a complete game schedule to be released no later than Friday, August 7, 2020. This information will be populated into your LeagueApps dashboard for all your ballplayers. Thank you for choosing OYO as your place for baseball and softball this fall!