With nearly 70 companies already stepping up to support OYO through our annual sponsorship program, we’re off to a great start but there’s still room for more businesses to get involved for this spring, fall or all year long.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to show your support as a 2021 sponsor. You can help us continue as one of the largest and most effective non-profit organizations dedicated to local youth baseball and softball in Central Indiana. To further leverage your donation, our 2021 packages will continue to offer all the same benefits as in the past while holding our rates steady for the 11th consecutive year. What’s more, OYO is an all-volunteer league – just moms and dads donating time for the local children. That’s why we value our local businesses that help us make an impact on so many kids’ lives. When thinking of ways to support the community – and market your business – here are some reasons to consider OYO’s sponsorship program:
- Multiple sponsorship packages available to best meet your organization’s resources and strategy
- All sponsorships include a banner to be displayed along the park’s popular pathways
- Every sponsor will be listed on the OYO website with a link to their company’s website, where applicable
As we prepare for launching spring, summer travel and fall seasons, here are a handful of sponsorship openings that still remain, including:
- Seven MVP Sponsorships (field sponsorship for calendar year)
- One Squeeze Play Sponsorship (OYO weatherline sponsorship for calendar year)
- Five Double Play Sponsorships (spring and fall team sponsorships)
- Five Single Sponsorships (spring team sponsorship only)
- Ten Teamwork Sponsorships (fall team sponsorship only)
Visit the OYO website to learn more about our 2021 sponsorship packages and specific inclusions and benefits. To express your interest in becoming a 2021 OYO Sponsor, email Brittany Anderson and Michael DeSanto, OYO Ways and Means Co-Chairs.
With much appreciation, we thank you for your consideration and support!