Please respect the rules and policies at Veterans Memorial Park by not bringing your pets to practices or games.
As we prepare to resume game days at OYO this fall, everyone is eager and excited to come to the ballpark to take in the action. And based on our practice routines to date, this includes your favorite pets.
OYO and the Lawrence Parks Department have specific policies regarding pets at Veterans Memorial Park. As signs around the park indicate, all pets are not permitted even if they are on a leash.
We also have a variety of important Park Rules, and we ask for your support in abiding by the following Park Rules for the safety and comfort of all players and spectators.
- No alcoholic beverages
- No firearms
- No smoking or tobacco products permitted in park
- No parking in designated areas or in grass areas
- All players must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No small children on the fields or left unattended by an adult
- No dogs or pets in the park
- No roller blades, skateboards or bike riding allowed
- No hitting hard balls into fence
- No swinging bats outside common playing areas and around batting cages
- Watch and play at your own risk
We apologize for any inconvenience resulting from this policy. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.