In Central Indiana, we know families have many choices on what sports and activities to experience and where to participate in those activities. At OYO, we also understand the power of word-of-mouth advertising. And there’s no better place to turn than to OYO’s families to advocate for our program and welcome new families and ballplayers into our program each and every season.
That’s why we are introducing our Refer a Family program. When a current OYO family encourages a new family to come play at OYO for the first time, then we will thank you for helping support our recruitment efforts for the 2021 Season with a $25 credit to be applied for your upcoming registration.
To help ensure new families join OYO — and you get appropriate credit for it — here are the simple terms for this Refer a Family promotion:
- A new family must register by January 31 in LeagueApps (and to be a “new family”, the family would need to create a new family account)
- The new family must indicate the existing/referring OYO family during the registration process in the appropriate field
- The existing/referring OYO family is eligible for a maximum of two $25 credits ($50 total)
- OYO will apply the credit to the existing/referring’s account, which can be used during the family’s next registration
- OYO does not guarantee players from the existing/referring family and new family will be placed on the same team
Thank you for your continued support of OYO and spreading the word about how The OYO Way creates a memorable experience for all players and families who are part of the OYO Family! Let’s play ball!