Interest continues to grow in all of OYO’s rec league and travel programs. We’re excited to announce the addition of a new 12U Full-Time Travel Oaklandon Red Storm squad. This team will be coached by Michael DeSanto — a 20-year championship-caliber coaching veteran at OYO.
Help us spread the word as we expand our FTT Red Storm program! Building on significant success on the rec travel circuit over the past two seasons and sporting an .815 winning percentage while making eight championship game appearances in as many tournaments,this 12U Red Storm team will provide a highly organized, competitive, positive and instructional learning environment, focusing on player development and teaching the game.
To be eligible for the 12U FTT Red Storm team, the ballplayer must be age 12 or younger as of January 1, 2022.
Tryouts will take place at OYO on Field 6 on:
- Friday, September 17 | 8:00-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 18 | 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- If a player cannot attend one of these scheduled tryouts, then they should email the coach by noon on Friday, September 17 to schedule an alternate time
ACTION REQUIRED | Parents for each interested ballplayer must register for a tryout by completing a pre-tryout survey and seelcting the tryout time of their choice. A player only needs to attend one tryout.
For tryouts, players are requested to meet the following criteria:
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early
- Dressed for tryouts wearing appropriate softball attire
- Do not wear any clothing or hats affiliating you with any past travel team (exception: helmets with team logos are permitted)
For additional information, insight or questions about this 12U FTT Oaklandon Red Storm team, either email Coach Michael DeSanto at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text at 317.345.9006.
Thank you for your interest and consideration in the 2022 OYO full-time travel program. And, best of luck to players participating in our upcoming 12U FTT Oaklandon Red Storm tryouts!