We’ve asked all our head coaches to reach out to you by this weekend to make an introduction and prepare you with their expectations and plans for the upcoming season. Yet, we know everyone is busy and lots is happening as we all prepare to start another school year, sneak in a final family getaway and coordinate the details for their fall activities for the family.
Nonetheless, we’re hearing from a number of families seeking assistance on how to best navigate LeagueApps to find their ballplayer’s team information. Here’s a simple six-step process to help you find the information you are seeking today:
- Go to www.oyoball.org
- Select Manage Player Account in upper right hand corner
- Be sure username/password are populated and then Login
- If you don’t go straight to “dashboard”, then select “Dashboard” on red menu bar in upper right hand corner
- The role/team field should be populated, select hyperlinked Team Name
- Click to access the Team page, including coach and practice schedule information
If you need further assistance, please email the OYO Board of Directors for help.
As always, thank you for choosing OYO as your place for baseball and softball this fall!