Inaugural LiveLikeB Day Offers Teams and Ballplayers a Chance To Raise Funds To Fight Pediatric Brain Cancer
LiveLikeB Day is a single-day experience to raise funds for one of the worst forms of pediatric brain cancer known. We welcome all 4-5-year-old ballplayers to participate in this special, fun-filled and memorable day of games, festivities.
This inaugural tournament is in remembrance of one of OYO’s very own ballplayers – Brynnley Niederhaus -- who played Tee Ball at OYO for several seasons even while fighting brain cancer. She died in November 2021. To carry her spirit and passion for playing baseball, all proceeds from this event will benefit the LiveLikeB Foundation, which focuses on spreading awareness about Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) and childhood cancer while also providing financial support to families with children fighting cancer.
- Saturday, June 24 | 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Activities hosted at Oaklandon Youth Organization (Veterans Memorial Park)
- Open to all “Tee Ball” teams with players ages 4-5 years old
- $30 per team
- Fun Activities for ballplayers and families:
- One-hour Tee Ball-level game
- Home run derby $1 per swing
- Kona Ice
- Silent Auction
- Dunk Tank
- Face Paint/Balloon Animals